Pages

30.9.11

Flashback Friday: Falling for You


This time each year is so nostalgic for me. I don't know what it is but it takes me right back to my first semester that I moved to Provo. I was still getting use to the place. Brooke and I still pretty much only had each other, but my friendship with Becca and Cassie was growing AND I started dating Craig for the first time.

Most of you know that our first go around was anything less than successful. I was in a weird place and he was just weird. {I say that in love}. But I do have some music that I loved to listen to so anytime these songs come on I think of Fall and dating Craig. 

-Anything Regina Spektor (Samson is a favorite though.)



-Mother, We Just Can't Get Enough  (This one in particular reminds me of riding the bus everywhere too.)


The bus was so cramped when it got cold.



-Superhuman by Chris Brown. (This one makes me laugh.)



And now I'm realizing these songs make it seem like I was obsessed with him...

Well, that's all. You can see what I thought back then here and here







Happy Fall, I'll be decorating for Halloween tomorrow!!




2 comments:

Austin Passey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

ahh! haha I just remembered when we rode around the block 3 miles to buy bike baskets only to realize it was less than a mile if we had gone in the opposite direction. Love me some early BYU/brooke and Kelsey taking on Provo memories