Pages

1.9.11

addict

I have learned (well always known but like to ignore the fact) that I am addicted to the internet. We have been without it since Friday and I didn't know what to do with myself! I have played a lot of Plants vs. Zombies to kill time. I'm not always such a bum, but I don't start work until Tuesday so I have a lot of time on my hands. And we won't have the internet until next Wednesday! 

How am I blogging you ask? I am chilling with Aunt Joyce today because not only do we have the internet fiasco, but we are also without power and water. Fun.

However, last night we discovered we could indeed connect with the rest of society by going outside to bum off someone else's internet :) YAY! So what did we watch after no netflix for days?





That's right, Phineas and Ferb.
It was pretty fun to be outdoors, except when a daddy long leg scampered across my arm.




Hilarious.


Also, I have spent most of this week helping my lovely visiting teacher turned friend, Courtney, move. I love her so much and she will be dearly missed. {Side note: we are both Passey's! I think that's why we bonded so well. We Passey girls gots to stick together!!!}

Wish me luck in my time travel back to when there was no internet, power, or indoor plumbing.
Sweet.




2 comments:

Becca said...

I totally feel for you Kelsey! We just barely got internet yesterday (we were stealing it from our apartment's front office with only 1 freakin' bar). No TV, nothing. It's a killer I tell you!

Courtney said...

keeeeeelllssseeeyyyy you included me in your blog! i am honored, for sure. we seriously could not have moved when we did without you--you were such a huge help! thank you!!