Pages

27.9.11

Craftastic

Provo School District had no school on Monday so I got an extra long weekend. Since Craig is a hard working man, I had a lot of time to kill, so I spent most of the weekend with my friend Megan. We had her over for dinner on Friday (I made meatloaf.) I also spent most of Saturday and Monday with her crafting up a storm, and getting ready for our Halloween party!! {more on that later}

Yesterday I made this little beauty. I got the wood at DI and knobs at Hobby Lobby. I had the spray paint already so I just painted the wood, had Craig drill the holes, put in the knobs and voila! So simple, but I'm so happy with the end product. I might actually wear necklaces more now that I don't have to untangle them every time I go to put one on.










2 comments:

Megan said...

ahhhh!!! i love it so so so so much!!!! now i want to make one. i showed Adam the picture and told him i wanted it and he didn't get it. boys..... seriously though it looks SO GOOD!

Becca said...

Kelsey I love it! I have my necklaces hanging on nails in my room. I may have to steal your cute idea :)