Pages

9.9.11

Flashback Friday: Embarrassing

Last summer, part of preparations for our wedding included me tanning. {totally addicting, I loved it so much. Too bad.} Anyway, so the parts of my body that weren't use to seeing the sun obviously got very burned. Including my tooshie. It was burned to a crispy with a really funny tan line. TMI? Well with me being in AZ and my room mates in Utah, I naturally wanted to take a picture of my bum and to show off how funny it looked. 

Well the week before the wedding arrived and all our relatives were starting to come into town. My aunt and uncle (who shall not be named to conceal their identity and avoid shame) were over and I wanted to show them some pictures from our pre wedding shoot on the computer. Do you all see where this is going? As I'm flipping through the pictures a picture of my bright red buttocks flashes onto the screen. GASP. I react appropriately with a squeal and shut the computer closed. Pretty sure my face was as bright as my bum. They laughed really hard. And I obviously had to explain myself so I awkwardly had to tell them why I had a picture of my own butt on my computer. 

Luckily I am really close to said Aunt and Uncle. They are like a second mom and dad to me. So not as bad as it could have been, right? Wait, what am I saying? It is still really really bad. 





The end.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me laugh:) Love you

Courtney said...

i love it! this story is fantastic--thank you for sharing. i especially love the way you tell it. :)