Pages

7.9.11

Iowa Part 1


Our last vacation this summer was spent in Iowa with Craig's family. We had so much fun hanging out with everyone. One night we went to a Kernel's baseball game where I caught a fly foam baseball and Craig caught a t-shirt from the shirt gun. What up! Hot dogs, nachos, sneaking in peanuts and beer spilled on Genevieve's head made the experience complete.


Posted by Picasa
And I got to experience Amish Country for the first time! I forgot everything my mother taught me and stared at everyone. BTW the Amish provide some delicious candies in their stores. We got raspberry yogurt covered pretzels and seriously the best peach o's I have ever tasted. Yummy.

























It was a delightful trip and so good to see everyone.


2 comments:

Becky Pearson said...

So jealous you all went to amish country after we left! Next time... :)

Megan said...

those eyeballs freak me out. big time.