Pages

26.9.11

Cute Little Cuss


We recently got a new upstairs neighbor AND she has the cutest dog named Holli. This works out really well for me, because I really want a dog but it's just not in the cards for us right now. We've taken care of Holli a couple of times and I'm in love. I think she likes Craig more than me. Apparently not only is he great with kids, but dogs really take to him as well.

Also, I guess being puppy hungry is your subconscious way of being baby hungry. I've been teased about this twice. I almost deleted my cute animals page on pinterest just to prove them wrong, but I just couldn't do it. They are so gosh darn cute. How could my subconscious betray me like this?! It's just rude. 







Oh and I quit Edible Arrangements. Surprise, surprise. 
Happy Monday.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

you DID? (quit edible arrangements, i mean.) can't wait for our chat soon to catch up! glad to see that you are having some fun doggie time without having to make the commitment of owning a dog of your own :) and p.s. i love the knob necklace holder you made in the next post! you are so crafty!