Pages

16.9.11

I'm a Fashionista


I got a new job. Well a second job. At Edible Arrangements. 








 Aren't I sexy? Oh yeah, hairnet included.


Tricked ya! This is how I'm feeling for real. My feet kill, the hair net is a little too lunch lady for me. And my hands are so dry from the constant washing and re-washing. All that for a very tiny amount of pay. It's not all bad, some of it is fun but the long cleaning list is overshadowing that fact. I don't know what I think yet... I'll get back to you.

All I know is it is a little too reminiscent of my days at Macey's. But at least then I could do my hair other than a ponytail.


3 comments:

The Williamson's said...

haha LOVE IT!! you rock that outfit! PS love your hair in that last picture!

Becky Pearson said...

Booya, work it, lady. I didn't know you worked at maceys! When did you work there?

Kelsey said...

Back when I lived in West Jordan, before I came to BYU. It was awful. haha.