Pages

11.10.08

love/hate

Its cold here.
Really Cold.
I think it is appropriate to let you know it is
currently 38 degrees in Provo.

It is suppose to snow later today and tomorrow.
Now I didn't always have hostile feeling toward snow.
In fact snow and I have always had a
pleasant relationship.
So I want to make up with snow. After all it is really cold wind that i hate.
So snow I love you for these reasons;
*hot chocolate
*scarfs
*beanies
*super cute coats
*beautiful white and fluffy goodness
*snuggling with cute boy to get warm ;)
*hot boots
*blankets


do we not l o v this new coat i got?!
I know i do.
The point... I will enjoy this winter wonderland while i can.
{after all its an excuse to buy a whole new winter wardrobe}

10 comments:

The Williamson's said...

love it!! Super cute!

Kristen said...

It's a beautiful day her with temperatures in the high 70's with a nice breeze. Sucks to be you! Just kidding! Embrace the snow. Be one with the snow. Maybe the snow will be nice back. By the way, where did you get that awesome coat? If I get one that matches, no one will know. I live in TN and I promise not to wear it around you!

Krista said...

Essscuze me.....your Daddy says there is a boy in your picture??? Why is it that I don't know this information first hand? I hate being second hand. I'm sure your coat isn't second hand...LOL. Anyway, I'd like some details, please. Oh and BTW, I do like the coat. And on another note. I sat thru 3 soccer games today in 35 degree weather with unbearable, whipping winds and NO hot chocolate to keep my hands warm. I feel your pain sister!

Unknown said...

HA HA Its not cold here! Love you miss you and love the coat!

Anonymous said...

Love the coat! I am with you right now, I hate the snow and cold weather! I am ready to head back to Maryland where it doesn't get cold until end of November.

Brooke said...

yes it is an excuse to buy a whole now wardrobe when one has money to do so... you and I do not ha ha ha

Austin Passey said...

Ya winter clothes suck I have to by all new clothes too and of course they are the most spendy of clothes.

Terin said...

You are too adorable Kelsey. So I still think you should write my bro-in-law. He can email now, hooray!SESSIONS@myldsmail.net. His name is Michael Sessions. He rocks. Mini Chris. And I do love the coat. Like I said too adorable!

Jenaye said...

Your jacket is amazingly cute!
I kinda really want one now!
:)
And I'm jealous that you get to be in the snow..
Miss ya girl!

Cameron and Kaylie said...

Hey kels sweet jacket. Put up a picture of your boyfriend.