Pages

8.9.11

Iowa: Part 2

In Iowa we made a little stop to Davenport to spend the afternoon with my cousin Keara and her cute cute kiddos. Seriously funniest children. It's no surprise because Keara happens to be a very funny girl herself. It was so nice to catch up on each others lives and just have fun together again. I have such great memories playing polly pockets and dress up with her and her sisters when I was little.




Posted by Picasa

The night before there was an awesome storm with loud thunder and lightening that woke me up in the wee hours of the morning. When I woke up I realized I had to pee but I was too scared to go by myself. So I nudged Craig,

"Craig I'm scared. Are there tornadoes here?"
Craig, sleepily, "Yes." Wha????
"I have to go to the bathroom will you go with me?"
He proceeds to get up and take me to the bathroom.
Haha. I'm such a baby. My sleepy mind couldn't handle the possibility of a twister sucking me out the window alone.


5 comments:

Brooke said...

I just imagined you spinning around in a tornado still on the pot. It's a great image

The Williamson's said...

ha ha that would be a sad sad way to go :)

Courtney said...

you two are adorable. i love that craig took you to the bathroom! :) looks like some fun children you were hanging out with!

Megan said...

without fail, reading the tornado/bathroom story again makes me burst out into laughter. without. fail! sooooooo funny!!! awesome husband points for Craig to go with you. Adam would've just growled at me in his sleep, make me go by myself, and then not remember any part of the conversation in the morning and apologize. boo!

and thanks again for babysitting!! so happy little E-rock loves you now like I love you :)

Moore Fun said...

So not fair! What do I gotta do to get some visitors in Cleveland!? You can have your own room and breakfast in bed! Did you buy your ticket yet? Oh well, glad you had fun in Iowa.