Pages

26.8.11

road trip

I did it! I survived the 20 hour drive home. We just got back from our trip to Iowa to visit Mom and Dad Pearson. It was a lovely trip and Craig was a happy boy to be spending so much time with his family. 

Before I go rest my aching road trip body, I wanted to share my latest musical obsession, Mr. Johnny Cash. I don't really know what brought it up, but he is serenading me now on his newly created Pandora station. He is one sexy singer. Oh and I remember now! It was from watching The Help and it had Jackson playing. Also a fabulous book/movie which everyone should read/see, in that order.



School starts on Monday for Craig, and so our summer is coming to a close. I will miss it very much. 
So let us have Mr. Cash sing us to sleep, shall we?




1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

I believe there is a nice little music video that could accompany this song, hint hint :)