Pages

5.8.11

bosom buddies


this past weekend I got to spend one last hoorah with Becca and Cassie.
it has been a long time since just the three of us got together and it was so nice to have girl time with them.



I met Cassie and Becca when I moved into Raintree not knowing a soul. They thought my name was Lindsey and that I was 25 years old. What??? 

I actually prayed really hard for these two. Back when living with my Aunt Mary I was so nervous about moving to Provo and not knowing any of my roommates. And a lot of strange things happened to lead up to this point. I was all set to live with someone from back home, but she bailed on me. Then the apartment complex called me saying someone was hoping to switch apartments with me so she could be with her friends. So as I was being bartered off I had no idea it was just leading me to these girls. Hence, why they thought I was a 25 yr old, Lindsey.

Well needless to say we hit it off, and later we were joined by Brooke, Lindsey, and Mackenzie and we became a close knit group.

These two have changed my life for the better. They made Provo life so very wonderful and are some of the reasons why I will never regret living in Utah for WAY longer than expected. They also happen to be the reasons why I met Craig! 

Weekend activities include:
Monopoly Deal {a lot of it}
Green Show
Shopping
Food
Face Masks
Attempting to watch How Do You Know {failed, so boring}
Talking way too loud about inappropriate things at Cafe Rio {this is typical}




So yeah, friends for life.

No comments: