Pages

15.8.11

love at second sight


We had the most amazing time this past weekend in Park City. Seriously, we were there for less than 24 hours but made the most of our get away. 


Craig and I checked into our hotel and were pleasantly surprised by the double doors and knew it was going to be much better than expected. We opened the doors and the room was huge. But the best surprise was when we saw the huge heart shaped bath tub! Dumb and Dumber, anyone? If only it was red, that would have been perfection. It's all I've ever wanted out of a hotel room.


After we checked in we went shopping at the outlet mall. Awesome. I got some pants for $6 and we both got shoes at Vans. 

Dinner was so delicious. I got the ribs with mashed potatoes and green beans. I am drooling now just thinking about it all. The meat just fell right off the bone. Oh my.

Then we headed back to our hotel room for our couples massage. Wowsa. Do you not see how this is the best vacation ever?





The next day we had Belgium Waffles for breakfast at the hotel then got ready and went to ride the alpine coaster. It was a hard decision between the alpine slide, coaster, and zip line. I'm very pleased with our decision. Fast and fun.








I am so happy with our life together. This past year has been really hard but also I am learning so much about myself and my best friend. Craig is such a great husband. He treats me so well and knows how to make me laugh and feel better when I'm down. I am so glad marriage seems to get better with time. I welcome our many years together to come.

3 comments:

The Williamson's said...

ah so jealous! that looks like the best vaca every! I'm glad you had fun and were able to get away. PS I"m glad we have each other, I think we are the only ones to comment on each others blogs :) haha

Kelsey said...

I know I just saw that I had one comment and thought "good Amy has read my blog" loves.

Courtney said...

looks like the sweetest hotel ever! what a great aniversary! (couples massage sounds amaaazing!) i'm glad you guys had fun. p.s. i love the last picture--you two are too cute. :)