Pages

4.8.11

nothing good ends unless it ends badly...

Thank you Ben for that oh so true statement. {Hang in there buddy, you're time is coming...}

My time working at the HLRC is coming to a close. Next Wednesday is my last day, but tonight is Brooke and I's last shift together! We have enjoyed our Thursday nights together immensely and I will miss them terribly. Most of my work buddies have already come and gone, none of my coworkers who were here when I started way back in fall of 2008, are here anymore. But this place has been my little corner of BYU and I will miss it.

Harold is pretty much the coolest boss in the world. He has a beard, which in case you didn't know, isn't usually allowed on campus but he is a REBEL! {actually he has permission and a beard card to show it}. BUT he is a rock star none the less. Sweetest man ever, who tolerates a lot from our shenanigans.

Things I will miss include:
Zuma
Watching my TV shows for a living
Reading
Taking silly pictures
Taking silly dance videos
Dancing on the countertops {shhhh don't tell}
My awesome co-workers past and present {mostly}
Morning meeting Hot Pocket breakfasts
girl milk (that sounds wrong, but it is pink milk)
Even being asked 1,257.4 times a day, "how do i get my headphones to work?"






Thank you for the memories :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

waaaaaa!!!!!! nothing gets me like a good post. Seriously though, I'll probably cry tonight. till we are re-united! (which won't be very long anyways)

Unknown said...

This post KILLED me. I am not even joking. I am tearing up now. I miss you guys. It absolutely breaks my heart that I don't get to see you guys everyday. I love you all! The HLRC seriously was one of the best things to have ever happened to me. No exaggeration. <3 Miss you, Kels!