Pages

24.10.08

What the....

I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are observant, diplomatic and often aim to please. You are unaware of your
attractiveness and despite being uncomfortable with any form of attention, people enjoy your company. You can be {impatient, stubborn and headstrong,} but you are true to your word and mature for your age, often taking care of your family and enjoying a good book over chatting with girlfriends on the phone.

So took this quiz. Uh way off, agreed? well maybe i can be impatient... and stubborn... but whatev. OH well atleast I get Edward out of it... Does this make me a major nerd? excellent!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey I love that corn maze. I couldn't stop laughing that they used scriptures. WOW! I've been out of the West for a really long time. It's funny how different Mesa and Utah are from TN. I about freaked when I went to Laura's gym in AZ and they were playing Church music for the cool down. Pretty Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Hello Bella oh what Kelsey. Where in the world did you find the quiz and congrats on getting "Edward!"

Jenn said...

Oh- now I am going to have to take this darn quiz! I'll let you know what I am in about 10 mins. =)

Jenn said...

K- I am a Bella too... but you do realize bella means beautiful! We ROCK!

Oh- and I will sooo finish the series. I plan to finish Eclipse this weekend and then start the last book and finish by next weekend!

Brooke said...

ok so I definitely enjoy your company but I'm not sure you enjoy a good book over chatting with me! thanks for directing me to that talk this morning it was definitely what I needed to hear

Unknown said...

kelsey! hey girl! i havent seen you in years, not since dawnee would invite me to your mesquite events but you look great and look like you're loving life and having fun!

rachelle organ steele