Pages

2.10.08

Happy Birthday Mommy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!


I hope today is fabulous for you.
For all you who actually live near her make sure you shower her with
love and pamper her because she is the most deserving of it!
She is an amazing woman who works hard
to provide for us kids.
Who works long hours so she can be a nurse.
Even tho she is super busy she is always there for me when i need her.
She gives 110% of herself.
She is an amazing example of a christ like person.
I want to be exactly like you when I am a Mom because I have never doubted once of your love for me and all us kids.
Everyone who comes in contact with you feels of your love.
I miss having sleepovers at night and laughing at midnight {while tiff yells at us to be quite:)}
I always brag to people how we got to sleep in the same room.
I love that you dance with me in the
mornings to Maneater!
I love how we can just laugh off alot of the craziness that has happened in our lives.
I love how you make me feel like I am a way better person than i probably am, but thats just how you are,
you bring out the best in me and everyone u
come in contact with!
Mom I am so glad you were born! This is probably the best day of the year because it means the world now has a Janet to make it a million times better!
So eat some cake, open presents and dance to "Birthday, Birthday" {with me on video chat dancing of course} he he
You are AWESOME!
{love love love you!}

8 comments:

Brooke said...

i agree, you're not my mommy but i have definitely felt your unconditional love. I think you are the sweetest, strongest, and sincerest person I have ever met. I love you too, Have a Super Birthday!!!

laurakrummenacher said...

You do have an amazing mom Kelsey! She is a wonderful example to us all of Christ-like love and behavior. Love her love her love her!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

How can you comment to something like that!?! You made me cry and laugh and miss you sooooo much! What a wonderfully marvelous birthday gift!! Thank you!!!

Rob and Mary...Our Life said...

I agree with everything you've said. I'm so lucky that she's my sister!!

Anonymous said...

I second that or sixth it if you want to get technical. She is the type of person when you walk in the room the smile on her face just lets you know your loved. I miss that!

Kristen said...

Amen to that! Janet is one person I think all of us would love to be more like. What a great example she is.

sweetieabbott said...

Happy Birthday Janet! You are a wonderful person, Kelsey put it perfectly. Love ya!