Pages

3.11.08

October/All Hallows Eve/Update

{october}
happy halloween

halloween was excellent fun this year
probably my favorite costum to date!!!
so brooke and i were contemplating what we were would be and
at first i wanted to be a gypsy and was trying to convince brooke to be my hunchback
{i'm a real good friend he he he}
but then we were thinking how funny it is that on halloween it is the excuse to make anything and everything sexy
i.e. sexy mail girl, sexy nurse, sexy cat, sexy doll
anywho me and brooke wanted to poke fun a bit and so we came up with
{SEXY HUNCHBACKS}



this is actually after we got sick of being "sexy" and went to being
our true gangly regular ol hunchbacks.

this is the group we went out with.
excellent fun.



brooke, becca, laura, me



and here u see our sexy hunchback ness...
nice huh :)
........................................................................................

part II
cousin cameron came into town so me and craig joined them on a date.
i was the man for the night so i decided to play the part




hey if you can't beat them... join them
i think mine is better



this is our sad but way cool wart like pumpkin
{happy fall everyone}






5 comments:

The Williamson's said...

I love love the costumes! very creative :) Nice facial hair kels, you got to lay down the law and make him shave LOL just kidding I couldn't get Jeff to shave.

sweetieabbott said...

lol, I love the costumes!

Anonymous said...

What a great costume idea. Wish I could have seen it in person. You make anything look cute even when you are trying to look "gangly"

Kristen said...

I'm diggin the sexy hunchbacks! You girls are such a kick in the pants!

Brooke said...

hehe wow i wish we could have gotten video of you bumbling around like a true haunch. And I'm so glad you found that stache, you wear it well. ha ha i mean that in a good way