Pages

14.9.08

Stupid Boy Party

So Friday night my roommies + brooke + emily
had a stupid boy party and just
partied... it was excellent and there were no boys involved
(well if you don't count the three boys who were with us which i don't)
{laycee, cassie, emily, me, brooke}
first we went to velour to hear my roommates brother's
band play~ it was {enjoyable}.


so then we went to a little joint called sammy's.

i got an italian soda which i recommend to you all.

then i ran into ZAC EFRON! He's totally into me!

so yay for {girlfriends} who give you the best weekend and keep your

mind off of things.

Thanks friends!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That was fun, I especially enjoyed screaming to kelley Clarkson with you

The Williamson's said...

Ah Stupid boys!!! Remember how many oh those parties I once had :( And look at my life now :) Everything works out for the best kelsey I love you so much and you handle life so well!!! Loves!

Barnes Blog said...

I am so jealious of you and your friends. I remember living in Provo and having so much fun and just hanging out and doing really whatever I wanted. Oh, those were the days. I miss good 'ol Provo. Gotta love the married student life with 1 1/2 kids. :) Keep having fun and I don't know what you're trying to keep your mind off of but don't stress yourself, ESPECIALLY if it's about a boy. Love ya woman.