Pages

30.9.08

Ahoy there Mateys!

BYU Sailing Club commensed this Saturday

and you can bet Brooke and I were there and

ready to participate.



I look like i'm going to drool i'm so excited!

{or eat you whichever you prefer}



The life jacket's attempt to swallow me

The Crew by our boat {IRA}

Skipper Kelsey

in my red hot life preserver

Getting ready to row out to

the Lake



Ah friendlies..


Overall it was good fun and I learned

a few new sailing terms [which i have already forgotten]

but the cool news is

that as soon as i learn how to sail this baby

i can take it out with my freinds {whenever} i want!

6 comments:

Em said...

How fun! And you could even take a hot guy out on the lake...

Kelsey said...

mmm your right! i'll get right on that one...

Kristen said...

Look at you sailor girl. Which one are you... the Skipper or Gilligan? Just don't get stuck on a three hour cruise.

Brooke said...

oh kelsey don't forget you aleady met a hottie ...banana boy? remember him? hahahaha

Austin Passey said...

Who is the gorgeous girl with the blonde hair that is in your blog all the time. I need to meet her.

KP said...

that looks so fun! you girls are cute