Pages

6.9.08

Apartment

Here are some Pictures of my humble abode...
Nothing fancy but I do like my room decorations.
If you can't tell I like {PINK}

My Dresser

Living Room

and probably the {nicest} part of our apartment

are these leather couches

Eating area/where Roxie hangs out

when we aren't cruisin the town

The Kitchen where I make my

meals of {Peanut Butter and Honey}

Sorry kids but I won't grace you with a picture of the bathroom

{sigh}

It is pretty gross so I didn't want to scar you.

I hope you enjoyed

our little tour!

(I will post again to tell you about my funny adventures so far in Provo but I have to do Homework first or else BYU might decide to kick me out)


11 comments:

Em said...

What a cute {humble} abode... I'd live off of PBH too....

Kristen said...

That is too cute. Great job decorating. Can i hire you? Way better than any of my apartments for sure!

Krista said...

Cute Kelsey! I sure miss you mucho. What a great place, I'm proud of you. Love you tons.

Brooke said...

you stole my bedspread!!!! I knew something was missing in my room last night...

Anonymous said...

I love your room!! You can come and decorate my house when I get one!=.

Barnes Blog said...

I love the dancing, the apartment and ROXIE! I have been dying to get a beach cruiser, I've always wanted a light blue or yellow one. You look like you're doing well, I am so proud of my grown-up Kelsey Bear. You are doing what I think all of us wish to do before we get hitched. I nver did anything like this, and I think I might have missed out. Anywho, you are beautiful and a great girl. We miss you and our long walks on the beach, well we would if we ever had.

The Williamson's said...

You have the best music on your blog!!! I love your apartment! lets video chat again haha

Jill said...

Kelsey what an experienc you will never foget. Keep up the hard work with school. Love you lots.

Austin Passey said...

wouldn't it be awesome to live the WB awesome and just party and go to school without having to pay for anything. ya it would

sweetieabbott said...

I love your room!

Unknown said...

cute cute cute!!! i love your bike so much! also the scrapbook paper/art work in your room! such a cute idea!