Pages

10.9.08

CIRCUS

Yesterday Brooke and I showed up at school to

find a circus! Ok well it wasn't an actual circus but it was like a big thing for all the clubs at BYU...
(but there was a juggling club!)
See look how good she is!!!

We also saw a Unicyclist which we thought was sweet.

He was shocked to see us trying to take pictures.. he he he

This nice fellow tried to get us to join {handball} club...

he was nice but handball???

Never heard of it but we did enjoy the jazz hand pic.


and now for the best part of our day...
~we joined {sailing} club~
yes folks you can find brooke and i sailing the utah shore's
very very soon! we are pretty stoked.
School is good and very random at times but i'm lovin it!
BYU is crazy!!!

6 comments:

The Williamson's said...

You are so pretty I love that outfit and the hat!! don't even get me started! I can't wait to hear about your first sail :)

Brooke said...

I'm so excited to see which one of us falls off the boat first. hehe oh and don't be making fun of handball, that's cool!

Anonymous said...

Can you sneak me in when you go? I can't wait to see how your first trip goes.

laurakrummenacher said...

How fun Kelsey!

Barnes Blog said...

I love your hat, I have always wanted to wear a hat but never thought I could pull it off, though secretly I know I look great in them.
Don't you love trying to get a poic of yourself and you end up filing your mem. card and you end up using only one or even none. :)

melvin said...

Kelsey, beware of sharks. I hear they are prevelant in them Utah waters. Oh, and Bear Lake. The name says it all. Hey, I am a little distraught that my name does not grace your friends and family list. I should at least go next to Amy's, but preferably would have my own line, bolded and in a really big font.