Pages

2.3.09

Good Morning Baltimore uh.... PROVO!


I'm Tracy Turnblad
and Provo is my Baltimore
because this morning I got a ride to school on

a

{Garbage Truck}

Now I know why Tracy was so happy that
morning. Nothing
like
some garbage to mix up your
day!

Yes I was personally picked up
by the garbage man
{by garbage man i mean my friend who works with garbage}
in front of my apartment.

And then dropped off right in front of work.
I could tell everyone was jealous...

So now i'm waiting for this
guy to show
up and sweep me off my feet!




{The End}
:)

4 comments:

The Williamson's said...

You lucky lucky girl! Great story! Loves!

KP said...

HAHA!! thats so funny/sounds really fun! um wait. zac is hot :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Tell me when I can come and take a ride with you!

Jill said...

Happy B-day Kels! I have a man for you when he comes home from the mission. He will be home in October.