Pages

22.3.09

Living on the Edge


Brooke and I really wanted Jamba Juice on our way home from School.
{White Gummi Bear flavor: it'll change your life!!}
The problem is you can't have food/drink on the bus
but we weren't even close to being done and
there was
no way we were going to throw it away.
I said that I thought we would be ok unless the mean bus driver was our driver today.
The bus pulls up and ...
of coarse its the mean driver.
{Ugh}
So... We broke the honor code and hid our Jamba's in my backpack and
in Brooke's jacket.
So worth it :)



5 comments:

Brooke said...

that was so intense!

The Williamson's said...

You guys are so sly! and so brave for taking a picture on the bus ha ha You Dare Devils!

Barnes Blog said...

Seriously you and your friends are the funniest girls I've ever seen. I love to read your blog you always have the funniest stories.
Alan saw your blog and was like "have you seen it lately?" I said I had and he's like, "her friend road a garbage truck to school." I just started laughing and told him that he read it wrong and that picture was from a movie. It was really funny, but not as funny as the frozen yogurt story...or maybe it's just the consequences that made it funny.

KP said...

BAHAHAHA!! you guys are hilarious.
wait...white gummy bear flavor? umm that sounds really good! i didnt know jamba had that...yum!

Janet said...

Kelsey Michelle - I taught you better ! :) Love you my silly girl!
Mom