Pages

22.3.09

YoZone Deja Vu

Becca and I wanted to get some frozen yogurt
last night so we decided to try
yozone.
We invited our friend paker to come along too.
We went ahead and got our frozen yogurt and started to eat them
while we waited for Paker to arrive.
Well he took FOREVER to get there and
our yogurts were pretty much gone.
Then we get a text from Parker and he thought we were going to meet
him at the apartment.
oops.
We have this brilliant idea to
scarf down the rest of our frozen yogurt and just
get another one when he comes.
No harm done.
At the exact moment he walks in the door
we hurried and threw away the evidence.
We get our second frozen yogurt and pretend it was our first
one. But oh my goodness we were so full!
I thought I was going to puke
I was so full!
Then Parker asked if we wanted to
go to a park and eat cobbler at a park with his friends!!!
I about passed out.
I really don't know what we were thinking.
We were sick all night.
But it makes for a funny story right...

5 comments:

Jill said...

That is funny. I love the college Stories. Especially from you. You are so cute and fun.

Kristen said...

Great idea with the yogurt! I would have SO done that. Especially if it was Golden Spoon! BTW - Glad you had a great bday! Love ya.

The Williamson's said...

LOL that is very funny. I would have done the same thing!

Parkerdonat said...

Hahhahahaha Lol! ... Hhahahhahah Lol! Oh my gosh my stomach hurts!!!

K, I had no idea. You two were acting so funny. So it makes sense. Also, I loved how the whole night I was like man I could have more Fo-zone. Loved hanging out with you girls. So worth ever millisecond.

5littlenordstroms said...

Hilarious! sounds fun.