Pages

15.11.08

New Invention

I have been craving oatmeal like crazy lately.

everyday when i get back from work/school i make myself i yummy bowl

of oatmeal.

Well last night i got the ingredients to make

{stuff in a bucket}

to share with my roommates/craig.

because we all know it is delightfully delicious


ok so stuff in a bucket mix + oatmeal = way yummy treat.

i recommend it to you all. here is the stuff recipie i promise you will not regret trying this drink.

as we like to say it is like chirstmas in a cup

enjoy


Stuff in a Bucket


2 c powder milk


1 c creamora


1 c sugar


1/2 tbs cinnamon


dash of cloves


mix it all up. then add 1 c of hot water with 1/3 c of the mixture.

for the oatmeal concoction just put the mixture directly into your oatmeal

and stir stir stir

then enjoy




3 comments:

The Williamson's said...

I was just telling Jeff today how sad I am that I will not be able to enjoy stuff-in-a-bucket this year!! Its sooo good.

KP said...

you're so cute. i want to try this!! i hear you are dating someone from hillary?! details? haha!

Lanu-Banu said...

Yay for stuff in a bucket. Ah- Its a MUST every day during Winter. Its like Home in a cup.