Pages

29.11.08

Black Friday

I joined Krista and her friends to enter the madness of Black Friday.
But we decided to take it a step further and pull an all nighter.
I broke my own rules and drank a red bull for the occassion,
but i couldn't even finish it cuz it was
kinda nasty {no sugar}
and it didn't even work! but the dance party in the car did the trick

{The pictures are going backwards but you get the idea}


This is the group at Denny's around 3:30 a.m.



This is me seriously regretting my decision.
I was so tired!!!
I have to admit even though we didn't get back til around 11 a.m.
I fell asleep in the car around 7.
I can say I did an all nighter and it was fun but dang did we reap the consequences afterwards.



Yes that says 2:30


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. How fun! Did you get any good deals from pulling the all nighter?

Rob Vine: said...

Hey! I was just reading through blogs and was reading about your black friday overnighter. That's cool that you did it even though you were probably soo tired... but sleep always feels so much better after staying up the entire night before :D

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you did an overnighter. Crazy!! But did you score any good deals?