Pages

17.6.11

Love in the Air

Our dear friends Becca and Aaron got married beginning of May. Becca is my lovely old roommate and current close friend. Craig and I got the opportunity to attend their sealing and I was a bridesmaid so we got to be at all the festivities. 


Cassie stayed with us so it was one giant sleepover. I LOVE my friends here so much. We have so much fun together just being goofy. Actually, we were told often we make people feel awkward... We probably shouldn't, but we take it as a compliment. 



Wedding dinner with Kelly and Cassie

Brenton and Mackenzie




Bridesmaids actually acting normal









As you can tell, normal isn't our thing. I love these girls so much and had a great  weekend spending time together.


The after party

1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

Fun!! Must be nice to have friends... haha :)