Pages

18.6.11

Arizona: Graduations

I arrived home just in time for the graduations of Kallie from Kindergarten, and Tiffany from High School.


Kallie was so cute and gave me a preview of their song the night before.
I tried to bribe her to add a hand motion of a dove.
She didn't bite.




Proud Mommy. 

She did it! Way to go Kallie, only about 15 more years of this :)



********
Tiffany-- 2011 MHS Grad!

Well since everyone decided to attend Mesa's graduation we had to sit out on the grass
even though we arrived an hour early.

We couldn't hear a thing. But we cheered for her anyway.











Liberty discovered the camera




What else do you do while waiting but take pictures of the adorable family.





Way to go Tiffy! So proud of you.


We went out to IHOP afterwards to treat ourselves to all that sitting around.
{the grad was already out with friends, so we celebrated by ourselves}

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I remember graduating kindergarten, it was a great day and my dress rocked. Kallie looked fabulous on her big day too

The Williamson's said...

Fun times, makes me miss you looking at these pictures!! :( Is it Dec yet?