Pages

21.6.11

Biggest Loser

Tiffany came for a visit.
We spent most of the time watching Ghost Whisperer. 
We did however decide to be active one morning and hiked the Y.

I felt like I should be on the Biggest Loser the way I huffed and puffed the entire hike.
My heart was racing and we stopped basically at every switch back.
Pathetic.

My view, from the end of the line

{me pouting}





Alas, we did make it to the top and the view was beautiful.
Still can't decide if it was worth it or not

I did decide that I need to get off my lazy butt more,
so I rode Roxie to work today.

3 comments:

The Williamson's said...

haha LOVE it! I would have been the same way! I told you about my hike with Austin and Brooke at camelback. In our family we have 2 kinds of people the active and the non active. A few months ago Mason was the only active one, I don't know why everyone is now feeling the need to "get fit" hahaha miss you guys!

Brooke said...

own that hike kelsey, you made it to the top.

Mallory said...

LOL. I wanted to relate my third story hike to my communications class every Monday and Wednesday to your hike, and then I realized that I have serious issues.