Pages

23.9.10

Home Alone


I had a thought today that I want to be a Librarian.
I see the librarian at school everyday and her job seems cool.
Last week she wore a pirate hat and this week she is wearing antennas.
Best job ever???
I think so!

*******************************
Craig is in Vegas,
Tonight I got take out via Gurus and watched
the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy.


{did I mention they have the best sweet potato fries ever}
*******


{the fire out in Herriman Sunday night}


Craig with Buddy,
Have I mentioned I really want a puppy?


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Let's watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer the movie again. So gooood...

Kristen said...

i LOVE you're cute home! You're great at decorating too. Maybe you should come tackle my house for me. :)

hillary henslee said...

come home.
we miss you.