Pages

14.11.10

Trip to AZ

Craig, Austin, and I made a trip
home mid October to meet
Paisley.
It was a nice break. I love our family so
much. And we have the cutest nieces and nephew.


We spent the majority of our time at
Amy's of course. Playing Village Idiot and watching TV.





We went to a HOA party
one afternoon. Ate hot dogs
and people watched mostly.












Mom had to work but I enjoyed the little time I was able to spend with her.
She is the best. Thanks for being a hard working mom.
**Can't wait for Christmas**

2 comments:

The Williamson's said...

yay updates :) Remember when you were here? that was so much fun! Christmas is going to be 24/7 fun! Love you and LOVE your costume! Your so crafty these days I love it!

Becky Pearson said...

Paisley is so adorable! Cute post :)