Pages

10.9.10

We go to work, come home and make food

{Before we begin}
Gail, Dad, and Cesar visited last weekend.

{We go to Work}
I got a job at Canyon Crest Elementary
as an
academic intervention instructor.

I have been at training the past 2 days
and I do believe I will
enjoy my time there.


{Come home}
This is our little home.
Let the tour begin.
This view from the front yard



Bedroom


Kitchen
I made curtains.
I still need to replace the
white ones above the sink.



Living Room



More Curtains
I'm not done decorating yet,
as you may see.




{Make food}
I finally made dinner the other night.
Parmesan Chicken
it was....
bad.
Too salty but Craig ate it anyway
and said it was good.
Thanks for lying,
it is what good husbands are made of.

Craig made dinner last night.
It was...
delicious.
He can throw things together
and it becomes
a culinary masterpiece.
I will stick to letting him cook :)


I like our little home and our
neighborhood. It is really
nice.

We are in the Pleasant View 3rd Ward.

Everyone is really friendly.
I think we will like it here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so fun to see you all married. I love what you have done with your home so far. Way to be a good wife :)

Brooke said...

mrs crafty Mc crafty pants. I'm excited for you to make that rose and show me :)

Rob and Mary...Our Life said...

Love your little home. You've done so much in the last two weeks! And congrats on the new job!

The Williamson's said...

Oh my little kelsey is so grown up! I love that you have a lying dinner making husband those are the BEST!! :) I miss you SOOO much! glad the job is good so far. oh and the house, VERY CUTE!!! LOVE the table and chairs! so cute!

Melissa said...

cute place you two have! :)

Janet said...

Your little home is adorable and
so you! I want sooooo much to see
it in person and even more you and
Craig!!! Love you so much.