Pages

31.3.08

Lady and the Spidey


Ok so we know how obsessed I am with my spidey blankie... Well aunt mary went to az a couple weekends ago and brought back my spidey!! I was so happy I jumped up and down and couldn't wipe the smile from my face... pathetic slightly but hey. Anyway the fam back at home were sad to see it go cuz no joke the most comfy blanket EVER! But now I wanted show we have a new lover of spidey. Lady comes in my room and lays on it all day... so cute. Ah spidey so good to have you back :)

7 comments:

Annaimports said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barnes Blog said...

You are hilarious! Who is Lady? I miss you too, you Passey's are so much fun. The snow officially SUCKS! We are finally seeing some green grass come in, but then it snows again. It rained all day yesterday, but it was still 60 degrees outside, talk about a steam room. Blah. Anyway, you're beautiful and I think it's so cool that you're in Provo, I loved living there, it was a blast.

Nash said...

Happy Birthday ( belated ) Kelsey!! You know if you stay in Provo at BYU TOO long, then someone is going to snatch you up. That's what happens there, I have seen it. I miss Provo a little, even the snow. I really want to go up there for a visit. So, if you ever want someone to drive you along with 3 children for the 10 hr drive...call me. I don't stop much.

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Watkins Family said...

I'm mad at you for leaving me!

Watkins Family said...

Who are all these comments from Does anyone else not understand what hte heck they are saying? Leave us alone!