Pages

31.3.08

March Update



So my laptop has been broked for the past month but now I have a new cord and therefore I can update Yay!! Well I turned 20 on March 8th and it was a good day. Do I look older? Flowers galore and I LOVed it:)
I've been really homesick but I go home on saturday for a week... Hooray! I also found out I got accepted to BYU for fall semester!!! THat was a relief to finally find out. So i guess I'll be in utah for awhile. Its been so cold, it snowed this morning but it always melts by miday. So I am so ready for AZ I'll be in the heat and the pool EVERYday that week!!!

3 comments:

Em said...

Happy B-lated bday! So glad you could finally update! Congrats on being accepted to BYU. Maybe I'll see you when you are down here.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting into the Y!! We can't wait to see you for a couple of days before you head home!

Krista said...

Hey Kelsey! Thanks for looking at my blog. I am doing cheer at my school and I need your help to make up a cheer for earth day. So when you come can u help me...?
Love ya Kenna