Pages

27.4.08

Vampires

Ok so it took me forever but i've finally begun the Twilight series... Oh my Gosh!! I am so obsessed. so good, why can't i have an edward too lol. so i started the first one on thursday and am now half way through the third one...just in time for the release of numero four! I also got Lyndsie to read them so we have lyndsie reading twilight, Abby reading new moon (its upside down in the picture lol), and me reading eclipse! yay its been too long since i've read a great book. grrr... well the picture won't load so i'll post it later...

6 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Man you passed me up already haha, Hurry and post the picture I want to see haha. Love you and miss you!

Barnes Blog said...

Oh my gosh, don't you hate it? I love it so much that I hate it. I can't believe that a bookcan be so adicting. Why can't Edward be real? Shanda gave me the book because she couldn't get over the fact that it was about Vampires, I loved it, Got Mattie to read and then got Lyda to read it. Has Amy read it? I'll let Matt know your email address. How are things? Are you loving school or is it just so so?

Empy Nesters said...

ok I too am on the band wagon just a little over half way in the first book. You are all reading way faster than me. Have other things I have to do too. We can all have a little Edward in our lives just have to dream a little harder some more than others. LOL
Love you and miss you
Robin

Jill said...

Hey I am totally there too. I just finished chapter 3.

Watkins Family said...

ok so at least you are not near as obsessed as I am. I am on my fourth time reading the whole series and it has only been three weeks! Randon is threatening to hide them!

Jill said...

hey kelsey, i am in town at beth's you should come over for din din or something. love you lots. call my cell 243-0033