Pages

25.10.11

Mad Hatter Tea Party: The Costumes

We both have fabulous friends. Some people showed up dressed with the Wonderland theme, while others wore their Halloween best. Dressing up is by far the best part of Halloween and I had a lot of fun with my costume this year. I got much of my costume from DI, but the thing I had the most fun with was making my top hat.

IMG_0255IMG_0257

{Lindsey-March Hare, Me-Mad Hatter, Natalli & Jacob- Twiddledee & Twiddledum}

IMG_0260P1100542

{Megan- Red Queen, Elijah- Caterpillar/Absolem, Adam- Dwight}

IMG_0267IMG_1629

{Mr. & Mrs. Mad Hatter}

IMG_0276IMG_0278IMG_1594IMG_1597IMG_1609IMG_1612IMG_1615IMG_1616

\DSCN0275 (1)DSCN0277 (1)

{Kelly & Spencer- Playing Cards, Caroline & Josue- Mad Hatters}

IMG_1620IMG_1621

{Chris & Sadie- Dracula and Bride, Cameron- Facebook BYU Fan Page}

IMG_0258IMG_1636

{Justin & Nathan- Puppies}

I must say how impressed I was with everyone’s costumes. Great work friends.

5 comments:

Megan said...

i was literally typing up my post and getting ready to post it when i came over to your blog to copy your url and saw your same post. HA!! we are definitely best friends! :)

Becky Pearson said...

Nice job! Love your costumes! What a fun idea.

Courtney said...

All such great costumes! You made a fantastic mad hatter--love your costume, make up, etc! Looks like it was a total success!! So sad I couldn't be there!

The Williamson's said...

LOVE IT

Brooke said...

everyone had such cute costumes! looks like a vry successful party. Let's throw one here next year :)