Pages

18.10.11

The Kelsey Trip

This trip was all about me, and I like that. My family means so much to me. I liked showing them my life and having them here. They know me better than anyone else and can make me laugh until I cry. I already miss them like crazy. 

We went to Gardner Village on Friday to see the Witches. It's so festive, I wanted everything I saw but demonstrated beautiful self control. Have I mentioned that I love Halloween?





My witchin' mom

 
brother, Mason


Paisley and Karington


Craig getting roped into taking pictures, this happened a lot.


sister, Amy

Mom, Amy, Paisley, Lindsey, Me, Mary, Karington




More on their trip later.


1 comment:

hey aster photography said...

These are adorable. The witch flying over the baby is funny!! I just love Halloween, don't you? :) Looks like you had fun with your family.