Pages

19.11.11

courtney comes to town

My lovely friend Courtney came into to town for a short visit, but I was lucky enough to have her company for the evening, and then the next day too! Courtney moved at the end of the summer and I have missed her so much. We actually hadn’t been friends for too long before her move but we bonded over many similar situations in life.  I love her face.

We did what we do best together, eat yummy food and had good conversation.

IMG_1717 IMG_1718IMG_1724

IMG_1729  IMG_1730

{ps. hey courtney, let’s skype soon.}

2 comments:

Courtney said...

:) :) yay this post makes me so happy! i need to send you my pictures from our extravaganza. it was so good to see you! and yes, let's skype please! maybe we could plan a day/time to be online at the same time?

Anonymous said...

Yay for getting to catch up with friends!!!