Pages

1.11.11

a challenge

I saw this on a friend's blog today and I want to try it. It's a 30 day photo challenge and the original blog to make said challenge gives a list for what to capture each day. Here it goes and forgive me if I fail at posting the picture each day, it may be 3 every few days. :)

Day One: Favorite Food

Craig and I have both been sick the past couple days so our favorite foods have been Gatorade and saltines. Yum.

We have spent the past 48 hours on the couch watching Storage Wars and The Vampire Diaries. It was nice to have a partner with me on my sick bed/couch.




Everyone should try this, I want to see what pictures you take.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun little challenge- I'll be following along with you.
Sorry to hear you all have been sick. Hope you are both on the mend very soon.