Pages

13.7.11

life's a beach

{more vacation photos}



we also went to la jolla cove
but because I was off snorkeling i didn't get any pictures.
I guess that is what happens when you are having too much fun.



brooke, lou, austin, mason and I 
went off to boogie board one evening after returning from
la jolla cove. while we were there we searched for 
sand crabs. we had no idea what we were looking for until
a nice man pointed us in the right direction.

we only found baby ones but later that night
we headed back with the entire family and found huge sand crabs!
it is so creepy to have them crawling around in your hands.
jeff likened them to cockroaches.



poor preston had a rough time, as you can see with his beat up face.

austin catching waves

dinner with a big pizza to match a big family





san diego temple



mason and craig outside the mormon battalion center



lunch in old town san diego


we headed into san diego the last day of our trip
to visit the mormon battalion center as well as the san diego temple

Thank you mommy
for the amazing trip. I love my family so much.
I always know our trips will be full of non stop fun
and loads of laughter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun family vacation!! It makes me want to go. Maybe I can convince the Watkins family to go there next year instead of camping!

Janet said...

Such wonderful memories! I miss it sooo much being with everyone on the beach :)

hills said...

awh i forgot we were there at the same time. i wish i could have seen you!! looks like you had so much fun! i love your family.