Pages

12.7.11

a family vacation

the family
headed for our family vacation to
encinitas, california

we stayed at the moonlight motel just
a couple blocks away from the beach.

we had the best time ever. 
i am already having vacation
withdrawals.

I have a sweet tan and in the words 
of my brother austin, 
"hundreds of pictures in my heart"

but i will share with you the actual camera photos 

heading to dinner the first night

dinner at the ridiculously expensive
restaurant with tasteless mexican cuisine.
However, the atmosphere was good and so were the people.


we spent all day everyday at the beach
i was in the water basically the entire time.
we had the best time boogie boarding. 




brooke, amy, me

please note me crashing in the background.
good camera work, craig.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

good times! I think all my pics are on the computer at work, take as you wish