Pages

8.4.09

It's never too late for firsts


My 1st Conference



{Our Ensign picture}
We dressed our best in hopes of being photographed
for next months Ensign.
Unfortunately we were not captured on film
so we took our own
pics
Singing at temple square
{not really, we just wanted to take a picture}


another reverance picture



We got tickets!!!
How you ask?









Oh ya! We scouted for conference tickets.
And I got all 3 from a very nice man who gave them to me only
after he asked,
Q: "Who is the 1st councilor in the 1st Presidency?"
Me: "Elder Uchtdorf?"
Man: "Who is the 1st councilor in the 1st Presidency?"
Me: "Oh, Eyring!"
Ya ya don't judge.
It was so awesome! I can't wait to go again come October.
{The church is true}

6 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Ha Ha you are funny I didn't know that's how you got tickets. I love it! I also love your ensign picture classic!

KP said...

very cute pics and so funny how you got the tickets. yay!

Parkerdonat said...

Man, you barely passed the 1st counselor test--I'm glad you added it. It made the post superb. :)

sweetieabbott said...

You guys are so funny! I love how you got your tickets, haha!

cassie said...

Hahaha love the Ensign picture.

Parkerdonat said...

I miss you dearly.