Pages

10.8.08

Here Comes the Bride...

So Matt and Abby are too cute so we had a nice little photo shoot
with the coveted veil that abby is wearing...
I {love} my cute little cousins that call me Aunt Kelsey. (Sorry I have so much to blog about today but i have been majorly slacking so you get it in one big dose)

We have a love/hate relationship but mostly

i just love {my little abigail jane }

Matt is so sweet... he cracks me up. you can find him watching backyardigans, peter pan,

pretending to be captain hook

and forcing me to walk the plank!!!


{Sweet}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness so cute! Wish I was there miss you a ton! love ya!

The Williamson's said...

So stinkin cute! you are one lucky girl to be ther with all those kids who love you! can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

You are such a good "Aunt" those kids are so lucky to have you around. You are just so good with kids.

sweetieabbott said...

So cute!!!