Pages

10.8.08

Camping at Pole Creek



This weeking The Watkins and I went camping! We had a great time even though it rained half the time. I was planning on swimming and being in my swim suit the whole time but it was freezing and like i said rained most of the time. (I am use to Arizona camping when it is actually hot during the day, my bad) It was a great time and one last hoorah until i move down to provo. Rob, Mary, Justin, Tiffany, Jace, Zac, Randy, Abby, Joslynn, Me, and Cameron all went for the weekend.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you all had fun, even with the rain! :)

Janet said...

Oh, I am so jealous! I loved camping with the family three years ago. Darn I planned my trip at the wrong time. The Watkins family is so fun! And you, my girl, are so cute and fun! I love you!