Pages

4.12.11

Weekend of Lights

 

I had a fantastic weekend. Friday night we went to see the play She Loves Me which was directed by our friend Courtney. After the play we stopped by the Riverwood Shops to see the fantastic lights and topped off the night with a cup of Stuff in a Bucket.

Saturday we headed up to Salt Lake City with our friends Kelly and Spencer to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square. We hit up the Church History Museum and learned how to do some Spanish dances in the kids section. It was awesome fun. After the museum we grabbed some dinner downtown at a yummy Italian place. Then finally we walked around Temple square to look at all the beautiful lights. AND we saw a couple get engaged, two actually.

And tonight I am watching Barbie Nutcracker. Classic. After the Christmas Devotional of course. I love this time of year.

IMG_1887IMG_1889IMG_1893IMG_1896IMG_1909IMG_1912

I’ve started packing too. It is actually making me a lot more sad then I thought it would. These last four years here really have been some of the best years of my life, even though I missed my family and friends back in Arizona so much. But seriously, I’ve made so many friends that I will keep for life, not to mention a husband. This time of my life is coming to a close and I feel myself getting really nostalgic.

No comments: