Pages

11.4.11

Home


I love our little apartment.
I love how cozy it is.
I love our neighborhood and backyard.
I like our simple decorations.
Mostly I love that I share it with Craig.
This place will always be our first home together. I have a weird obsession with our bedroom wall. That strip of where the paint came off reveals some really old wallpaper. I think I like it because it just shows what character this place has. It makes me happy whenever I see it.



************
Side note: My current favorite song: "Rolling in the Deep" - Adele

4 comments:

The Williamson's said...

I love old homes with character, and it's true you will always love your first home!! :) But I can't wait for your 2nd home here in AZ haha

Neal Pearson said...

I'm glad that you like to spend time with my brother. He's pretty cool! We hope that you are doing well!

Barnes Blog said...

Um, I love your chandelier and the wall paper and Adele...a lot.
I love my house too for all those same reasons. Old houses are the bomb track diddly.

What?!

Megan said...

you are so cute! i need to have your attitude about our place, haha