Pages

6.1.10

Change is Here Again

Well once again it is a new year and with the new year comes another new semester in good ol' Provo, Ut.

Today is the third day of school and already I am off to a great start; aka waking up late the first day of school (and I only got up because boyfriend Craig called me). 2nd day I got up and went to my work meeting at 7 am, then worked out with my HLRC BFF Katie, then I tried to figure out my life from 9-9:50 until my first dance class {contemporary} at 10. It was a full morning and so I got on the bus and headed home to get ready for my 1:35 Mass communications class. As I got to the apartment tiredness quickly hit and I decided to take a quick power nap...I woke up at 2:00 :)

Like I said great start.

So It is day number 3 and I am in the HLRC still trying to figure out my schedule. So far I am pursuing a semester of dance it seems as I am signed up for tap, contemporary, and ballet. Hey, I've always wanted to be a dancer, maybe some unknown talent of mine will kick in and I will be a graceful dancer...{maybe}

I am a senior in college, How did that happen? I will be 22 in 2 months, how did that happen? I have no idea what I want my career to be, I know how that happened. I am a very indecisive person. Take grocery shopping for instance. Last night I was at Buy Low with Craig and we were in front of the jam section for about ten minutes, while I was trying to figure out if I wanted grape, strawberry, or raspberry jam.

"I want grape, definetly don't want strawberry... well maybe I do want that strawberry, no, no I don't, oh but grape is on sell, yes I'll take grape... Oh look raspberry!"

Craig- "Take the grape Kelsey"

And so it goes on...

So I am about to head off to try and add another class, hope they let me in. Wish me luck! Maybe I'll figure out my life during my 12-1 o'clock class...{maybe}

:)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You still make me laugh kels! Oh how I miss you and our trips to barns and noble/starbucks :) Ps you can never have too much jam next time buy all three! YUMMY!

Jill said...

It sounds like a great Career. You know how much I love dancing. Go for it.

Em said...

Oh Kelsey... I miss you... and post a pic of this said boyfriend already~!

Brooke said...

tap dance!! I think that the first day of class was a smashing success

The Williamson's said...

haha I love it! Good luck, you will figure it all out.

Ashley said...

I just love you