Pages

27.1.09

So I really have not had much to blog about so I am going to give an update of a few of the things that make my life exciting right now :)
Prepare to be blown away...


No this is not me... but I am in a beginning Jazz Dance Class!
(please feel free to imagine the jazz hands going on right now)
Lanae and I are in the class together.
I feel like a 3 year old and really ridiculous but it is so fun!
Lanae and I have 2 classes together this semester
and I love it!
I aspire to one day wear a hat like the girl above. one day...



First and foremost The Bachelor is on!
I don't know why but this season is chock full of amazingly awkward moments
It'll make you laugh and cry (from laughing so hard)
Anyway Monday nights yo! Tune in.



So on Sunday I went with the Roommate Becca to St. George
for the day and we had yummy taco salad and
there was avocado too!
I cannot tell you how excited I was when I saw that beautiful
bowl full of green goodness before me.
At that moment I realized I was in love... and needed help.



My next form of entertainment is the none other than Brooke.
(This is a pic from the Carrie Underwood concert)
Man I love this girl.
Need a good laugh? Just talk to her.
Anywho love her and love laughing so it works out well.
(She is also hooked on
Bachelor now thanks to me)


Next. Can I just say that I LOVE my job?
yes this is at work.
We enjoy having photo shoots at night when its dead.
I love the girls I work with, so fun!
Oh and that is James in the middle (he works next door) he comes and visits us



Love the roomies!
and of course dancing!
This was the best party ever! A Mocktail Party.
Brooke let me borrow her dress and we had mocktails and danced the night away.
Amazing.



Snow.
I had my first try at cross-country skiing with Kyle and
as you can see it was a disaster but very fun.

(disclaimer: i actually don't really love the snow right now but it can be pretty when it wants to be)

The End.





6 comments:

Brittany Lewis said...

kelsey
your blog is amazing, and so are you. ; ) i do feel a little left out that i didn't make it into hlrc photo shoots. oh, well, maybe next time....

The Williamson's said...

Ha HA love it. Why does the guy next to you at the concert look asleep? LOL Go Melissa!! I hope Jason picks her. love you!

Brooke said...

hahaha i love you too! and you're life looks like more fun than mine...lets make mine as cool ok? great! haha

Laura Blue said...

i want to take a dance class...that sounds like so much fun! enjoy!

Kristen said...

I LOVED the update Kels. Seriously, that shows so much of your fun, bubbly personality. And...don't tell anyone...I've been watching Bachelor this season too. Jason is just too cute with Ty! That is seriously something that should disturb me!

laurakrummenacher said...

I saw on Kristen's blog that you are rooting for Melissa. Sarah and I love her too. She's so dang cute. There have definately been some crazies on there this season. I'm glad he weeded them out last week! You look like you're having the time of your life!