Pages

17.11.07

California

Emilee and I took a road to trip to Cali and it was so much fun! a perfect relaxing weekend :)
Yummy thrifty ice cream. We stopped on our way out of LA to get some yummy ice cream at Rite Aid (LA is a really dirty place btw)
We saw this pink beetle on the freeway and had to stop to see it!! So cute.... this is my christmas wish wink wink.. hahah
At aliso beach in laguna beach

It was so pretty and really blue water, I could have stayed there forever!! I love beaches.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Kelsey,

I grew up about 5 miles from Aliso Creek Beach! I used to go there all the time. In fact, there used to be a pier on that beach that my friends and I would jump off at night and swim to shore. I was crazy back then. I'm glad you had fun!

Heidi Willis

Kristen said...

Beautiful Girls! I just love your pictures. If it makes you feel better, our leaves change, and they are beautiful... but it's freezing cold. It was 38 for the high on Thanksgiving here. Can't wait to warm up in AZ for Christmas. That's right, I'll be home for Christmas. Can't wait to see ya'll. DEC 22nd. Mark it on your Calendar and don't forget. LOVE YA